Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Want More - Jesper Lund & Sebastian Lund by Emil Monty Freddie

We all had one of those days. It was not that I was having a horrible day or anything. After the first buyers meeting of the new year yesterday afternoon, It hit me like a truck. I was having the deep longing . . . for something. Something more. I know it seemed like I don't like my job as a buyer. Au contraire, I love what I do. It was just the million dollar question got asked again.

When am I moving to New York or will I ever move there for ES?

I know that I would be with the person that I love and the great opportunity that New York represents in my career in the fashion world. I still believe that every single one of us were destined for greatness and we yearn and hunger for success. We just have to sieze it. Would that time be now? Would that be this year?

Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas! I'll post my highlight of the London Menswear fashion week sometime this week.

In today's post, we have a simple but sartorially great editorial from the 6th issue of the Fashionisto magazine. Model brothers Jesper and Sebastian Lund appeared on this project that was shot by Emil Monty Freddie. The Lund brothers were styled by Ghazal Samii with pieces by Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss, Yves Saint Laurent, and Gucci to name a few. 

I love those riding boots and the overall minimalist aspect of each look. 








No comments: