Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Living Life Through A Song - Sean O'Pry by Robbie Fimmano

I believe that I have said this before, I feel like I'm living in a Katy Perry's song or album rather. I mean I know it can be worse but I just love that I cycle songs while doing some work last night and BOOM. A tag on my sentimental chords.  If you're wondering which song I'm talking about, Last Friday Night it's Thinking Of You. I had to call ES right away. There are nights when I feel like a call or a Skype session are just not enough.

In today's editorial post, we have top model Sean O'Pry as he appears in monochromatic looks for the February issue of Details. Robbie Fimmano photographs Sean as Vanessa Chow styled him in pieces by Dior Homme, Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, and Dries Van Notten.

I'm all about standing out and I actually love the more subdued colors more often than not fashion people and PR people are known showing up in all black outfit. But going for an all-bright color? Hmm sure you'll stand out . . . like a sore thumb. 










No comments: