Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trend Thursday: Yacht Club No More

Band of Outsiders S/S 2011
I know if you guys are familiar with this "trend" (I don't even know if this is a trend since this is something that most hipsters own and just a must have every year) that's right, folks I'm talking about the coveted boat shoes. I can still remember my first pair of Sperry Top Siders in red that I owned not so long ago when I was a wee young lad. I think this trend comes every year for the fact that they are very versatile. Shorts, jeans, chinos, swim wear, no problem! It also comes in different finish, so you don't have to wear the same shoes that your father used to wear . . . but the classic leather is a classic for a reason. I'm pretty sure you can get these pair every where but Sperry is probably the most popular brand. Now that I've started planning my Summer escapades, I know that I want one. So wether you'll be taking your yacht out, going around a seaside city in Italy or staying home for some staycation, show some ankles and wear these babies proudly. I think most of the people know me knows my obsession with shoes (or clothes, really), and I'm in love with those Louboutins! Oh yea if you follow the link for the Sperry's and use my code: Mission20 you get 20% off from your purchase.


My Suggestions:


Links to where to get them:
Band of OutsidersLouis VuittonZaraSperry, H&M, you can purchase from an H&M close to you, Christian Louboutin.

No comments: