Monday, April 11, 2011

Runway Monday: We Are Clear For Take Off - Thom Browne Spring/Summer 2011 Review


This was one of the collections that had looks that I couldn't wait for warmer weather to wear; shorts, coat and a bow tie. Essentially the whole collection is just one look but in different patterns and fabrics. I know I get it! But the moment I saw the collection, I was just in love with it. Thom Browne has been known to have his shows in very umm non-traditional locations (i.e. the latest fall/winter collection) well actually his collections had been other than traditional or what I would call classics with a twist . . . and its a big one. The Spring/Summer collection was no different, it was shown at the French Communist Headquarters, Genius! I know the video doesn't have music but if you would like to watch it WITH the music you can follow the link at the official Thom Browne website here but if you don't mind, watch away.

No comments: