Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nine to Five and Sometimes Six - Tom Lander by Nik Hartley

This editorial appeared on Varon Magazine entitled Working Class where Select model Tom Lander was photographed by Nik Hartley in pieces by John Varvatos, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Lanvin, and "working man" shoes Dr. Martens. The styles are scrimped up by Hugo Lavin. I just love how everything looked clean and very streamlined. Nothing over the top. For some reason, I kinda like the look with mini skirt/trousers by Lou Dalton and shirt by Percival. That grabbed my attention and that's how you know you made a successful styling, when the eyes gravitate to a look without even trying.

**Speaking of working nine to five I apologize that yesterday's entry post was well non-existent I put in the wrong date, no bueno at all . . . so the runway review will have to wait till next Monday. Well on the bright side it's Tuesday that means you survived le dreaded Monday!











No comments: