Monday, April 25, 2011

Runway Monday: My Back Beat is Sick - Givenchy Fall/Winter 2011


I always enjoy the Givenchy shows. It's never boring and always has something that makes me go, "I want that!" and for this collection, I want the fur backpack. The collection consist of pieces with pitbull prints, which I found somewhat refreshing. I think it is the way the print created texture. In a normal day, if I see a pitbull print sweater, I'll just chuckle and move on. The hats with the tiny ears are pretty cool. I love hats and the fur version is something I would totally wear. The glasses/spectacles are a nice touch as well. The knee to thigh lace ups are something for sure (for some reason it reminded me of Willow Smith's outfit where she wore a pants/shoe laceups- yikes!). The tailored pieces are nice and the fur embellishment gives a nice attitude to a just well-tailored pieces. Happy Monday my fashionistos and fashionistas!


No comments: