Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Time! - Rob Evans by Forte & Zachary

I've probably said that line a thousand times within my young life I have to blame that for being a Leo and loving the spotlight nevertheless, enough about me. Rob Evans took the modeling circuit by storm and he's one of the biggest name at the moment. The Major Agency model appeared on this editorial entitled Next Big Thing that appeared on Carbon Copy by Client magazine. Photographed by Forte & Zachary and styled by Torian Lewin with pieces from the collections of Comme des Garcon, Jeremy Scott, and H&M. Okay my Fashionistos and Fashionistas in San Francisco, in a couple hours I will be at a local fashion bloggers brunch at Andalu in the Mission. It will be nice to meet fellow fashion enthusiasts. Well everybody have a good weekend and Happy Easter as well.










No comments: