Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer Time Sadness - Lucas Garcez by Skye Tan

Labor day weekend, marks the last trickling days of summer in the US. Eventhough that Summer in San Francisco is just about to start. I mean I can always go abroad . . . somewhere and enjoy their gorgeous tropical weather for them. Say, Rio de Janeiro? 

It's official I'm foregoing New York Fashion Week this season. I know I cried too. It will be the first time in two years! It's almost unnerving. Secretly, I might go because I really can't stay away from New York for too long. We'll see.

On other news, since one of my friends, instead of getting married, had called their relationship quits, frees up a chunk of my November, not counting my anniversary. So while out last night, some of my friends decided to fly down to Palm Springs in November. It's been a hot minute since I've been there.

Wow last day of August and into the -ber months. Alright, happy weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas. Enjoy it! I know I will.

In today's post, we have Lucas Garcez as he grazes the pages of the September issue of August Man. Skye Tan captures the handsome Garcez with this luxe villa along the coast as a backdrop. August Man's Ben Chin styles the editorial story with pieces by Emporio Armani, Paul Smith, Givenchy and Gucci to name a few. 











No comments: