Monday, August 12, 2013

Take The Plunge - Brian Shimansky by Sergi Pons

Sometimes I feel like it's hard for me to talk about things that bothers me with my so-called friends but yet I find myself writing it out here, freely. Is it the anonymity? Perhaps or maybe it is the fact that I know I wont get a response or a rather biased perspective since I do like solving my own problems. I don't want to blame anybody for some idiotic suggestion WHICH makes me a much bigger idiot since I listened to it. 

The biggest issue for the recent past is taking the plunge. Think it but don't dwell on it. Following my heart but not leaving my head. Well, Some huge changes are coming. It is time to close my eyes and take a leap of faith. Trust and Love.

We open the week with an editorial that appears on the Spanish magazine, El Pais Semanal. American model Brian Shimansky takes the plunge as captured by the talented Sergi Pons. Alberto Murtra styles Brian in  pieces by Pringle of Scotland, Gant, Emporio Armani and Louis Vuitton. Inguna Butane joins Shimansky in this playful editorial. 










No comments: