Monday, August 5, 2013

Have You Ever Been To Heaven? - Marc Klinger, Tobias & Lukas Rafael by Lukas Wolejko-Wolejszo

I think it's interesting that as I grow older and life, more or less, gets more complicated. I have less time to relax and clear my mind. Truthfully, even if I'm on vacation I don't 100% check-out let alone when I get home from a busy work schedule. Weekends? Nope I stay busy being a social. But I think it's time, to make some room to de-stress and actually try meditating. Eventhough that retail therapy works all the time, I need a more relaxing time than dodging tourists in downtown. I really wish I can treat myself to a spa day and get a massage every week, like the Bubs. Alas, I have a real conventional job. Not that I'm discrediting the Bub's livelihood. The amount of time that a model spends at the gym? It's almost ridic, and most of these said models already lucked out with the gene pool lottery, anyway. Why bother doing two a day workouts? I guess I'll never know understand.

Well It's Monday, my fashionistos and fashionistas! Start the week fresh.

We open the week with an editorial that appears on the August issue of JMEN. It features models Marc Klinger, Tobias and Lukas Raffael as photographed by Lukas Wolejko-Wolejszo. Metin Misdik styles the boys with pieces from the collections by Z Zegna, Vivienne Westwood, Dolce & Gabbana and Dsquared2 to name a few. I'm loving that the looks remains modern eventhough that the feel of each look is a classic one.





No comments: