Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wake Me Up - Garrett Neff by Mitchell Nguyen McCormack

Last week felt intense for me. I was emotionally and physically tired from a busy work week and a stressful transition with one of my good friends. Sometimes I try to pull away from "Drama" since I don't like getting involved but if someone asked for support, of course, I'll be there for them. I felt bad ultimately but sometimes we wont realize how lost we have been till we were deep in the woods. 

Speaking of woods, I went to my first "roughing it" camping trip over the weekend up north in Humboldt Redwoods National Park. The last time I did the outdoors I ended up staying at a Bed and Breakfast. Don't get me wrong I love hiking but not the sleeping on the ground part. But honestly, it wasn't that bad. Minus a few awkward moments it was such a great weekend among friends. 

Today's editorial cover story appeared on the newest issue of Da Man magazine. It featured top male model Garrett Neff as photographed by Mitchell Nguyen McCormack. Joseph Turla had put together great fall pieces by luxury brands like Dsquared2, Tom Ford, Neil Barrett, and Christian Louboutin. 













No comments: