Saturday, February 2, 2013

First & Last - Sam Webb by Cameron McNee

Aren't I glad that week was over! Not that it was a bad week but it was definitely busy. The good thing, I was working at the downtown office. I just love going there. Working in downtown just feels like I'm an adult or something. Probably with all the suits walking around. I was the one with the purple camo sweater and a purple camo bowtie. Go figure.

I also went to Oakland's First Fridays, a street festival with art, live music, food trucks. The funny thing about Oakland, the more I go there, the more I see why a lot of San Franciscans move there. BUT I'm not one of them. I can't possibly be a bridge and tunnel person.

We close of the week with an editorial story that appeared on the sixth issue of Fashionisto magazine. Sam Webb was photographed by Cameron McNee in Military inspired pieces. Kenny Ho styled Webb in pieces by Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and Alexander McQueen to name a few.

I love the pieces I love the location. It just works. That shot with Sam Webb walking and wearing that trench, I. DIE!

Have a good weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas! And Go 49'ers!!!







No comments: