Friday, February 15, 2013

That's Why I Love You - Garrett Neff by Joel Rhodin

Well for those who didn't celebrate the dreaded holiday yesterday, congratulations you lived to tell your story. And for the rest of us who somewhat did, yay for us too. I'm somewhat in the middle since ES was not here to celebrate the made-up holiday. Good thing we got to celebrate it over the weekend while I was in New York. Too bad the McQueen ring that I got was little too small.

Since, I didn't have a romantic date last night, I went with some of my friends and partook on the yearly pillow fight by the Ferry Building at the Embarcadero. That was fun and half.

But in all honesty, I'm just glad today's Friday.

In today's post we have top male model, Garrett Neff as photographed by Joel Rhodin for this Denim story entitled, The Midnight Cowboy. Linda Lindqwister styled the project.





No comments: