Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ready Or Not - Oli Lacey, Michael Morgan & Joshua Moroney by Omar Macchiavelli

NYFW is coming. I'm not ready. For some reason, this season I'm not totally prepared. I just finished my itinerary on Saturday, made a little room for some late invites. I still have a ton of things to do for work before I leave on a red eye flight later this week. It will definitely be one for the books. It makes me so tired BUT very excited just to think of my weekend. I just have to push through this week and I'm on the home stretch. But I'm not looking forward to the snowy weather though I know Californians are spoiled brats, you don't have to tell me. On the plus side, I get to see ES this weekend. 

I think that alone makes it all of this worth it.

In today's editorial we have Oli Lacey, Michael Morgan and Joshua Maroney as photographed by Omar Macchiavelli for the newest issue of Carbon Copy. Her Majesty's Finest is styled by the always amazing Paolo Zagoreo. The shoot not only includes great pieces by Givenchy, Komakino for Opening Ceremony, and Prada to name a few. I also love how Paolo accessorized the looks with great vintage pieces and pieces by Kyle Hopkins.




















No comments: