Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things That I Want . . . Part 4

I know it has been a while since I posted a "Things That I Want" was it because I didn't really want anything? Of course, not! There will always something that I would want. ALWAYS And this time? A cap no surprise there We've seen the veiled porkpie hats from the John Galliano Spring/Summer 2011 show last year. Since I still have a pre-conceived notion that San Francisco is not ready for dandy no matter how many dandies live in it. It's a little too much. As my friends would attest I'm a master of planning my outfits ahead of time in certain fashion events that I want to attend to and everyday life. Everything has to go according to plan or else (duhn-duhn-duhn). Unfortunately, I couldn't attend the show (vacation or show) and my outfit plan was scratched . . . for now. When I saw what this Paris-based artist did to a couple of new era flat caps? I was sold. Moji-Moji is amazing and a cap that I wanted also appeared on an editorial for the latest issue of Lash magazine (see my post from yesterday). Since the Summer shows are coming I doubt that I would plan to wear what I planned anytime soon, we will see.

John Galliano
Moji-Moji





VS






















Here's another look at the cap modeled by Daniel Garofali (focus ladies and some gents! We're talking about the cap here).


No comments: