Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Animal Friendly - Francisco Lachowski for Reserva Spring 2011 Campaign and Lookbook


Okay, for those who've seen their lookbook/campaign at Reserva's website (follow the link here) I know its not just Francisco Lachowski who was featured but He's defo the biggest name. The Brazilian brand  featured a few interesting pieces for their spring/summer collection.  I think a good way to summarize the collection was that it was a period collection with a modern twist. I like the matchy-matchy jacket/bowtie combo, Its also nice that jacket matches a shorts option as well. I like the maroon asymetrical cut jacket/sweater (not pictured). Eventhough I know that Brazil's men's fashion is a force to be reckon with I'm not well versed with the houses and brands that come from there. I better do my homework, sigh. 













No comments: