Saturday, May 14, 2011

Houston We Have A Problem - Andres Velencoso Segura by Milan Vukmirovic

It is so weird that I couldn't really get on blogger for a day. This is also after a day of not being able to post anything due to social responsibilities or what not. Anyway, Today is Saturday and aren't I glad it's the weekend. I will be checking out the San Francisco OysterFest later on today for some great music, and of course to eat some oysters! I will see you all on Monday. And on to the post of the day . . .
Andres Velencoso Segura appeared on L'Officiel Hommes China's Spring/Summer 2011 issue.  Andres was photographed and styled by Milan Vukmirovic in suits from D&G, Tom Ford, and Gucci. Black V is next week and I have yet to decide on a look but this editorial gave me some ideas. 







No comments: