Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn - Clement Chabernaud by Jeff Burton

I think there were times in our lives that we forget what's truly important in life. My Hermes Birkin. Love, because there would be nothing stronger of a bond than it. May it be from a significant other, a friend or family. My Father once told me sometime ago that I should find somebody and settle down because it would be a hard life growing old alone. I was barely out of college and enjoying my bachelor's life. I could have cared less about love because I had my money, my fabulous people around me and my amazing life. The biggest conundrum of being born from the Society.

Now that I'm a little bit older and maybe a little wiser I see that there was some truth to what he said. Keep the friends that you truly treasure close, the family that supported me from the beginning and cherish this person that would love me for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us part.

I was glad that I waited.

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas!

I guess it was Clement Chabernaud week this week. Again, the top male model grazed the pages of Vogue Hommes International as photographed by Jeff Burton. This slightly haunting editorial was styled by Anastasia Barbieri with pieces by Tom Ford, Hermes, Lanvin, Gucci and Valentino to name a few. I absolutely love how some of the images were grainy. Such a beautiful editorial story.


















No comments: