Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just Breath - Clement Chabernaud by Nicolas Valois

I'm having the worst luck with my car right now. So after a great weekend, I was on my way to work yesterday and in such a good mood for a Monday too. I got in my car and turned on the engine. Not turning over. It felt like I was in a horror movie. The Battery? Nope . . . well that was about the only thing I know about cars. Ask me about fashion, and I might know the answer but cars? I'm clueless. So I thought to take a cab or Lyft or use Uber (as the Bubs suggested). We shall see how this pans out. Realistically, it's not that bad as long as BART runs to and fro. I would hate to take the bus.

Well, hopefully your week would go better than mine my fashionistos and fashionistas!

In today's post, we have an editorial that appeared on the debut issue of Men's Uno International. It featured top model, Clement Chabernaud as Leon: The Professional. The project was shot by Nicolas Valois and styled by Kang-Wei Hu with killer looks by Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry Prorsum to name a few.












No comments: