Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nessun Dorma - Noah Mills & RJ Rogenski by Milan Vukmirovic

Sometimes I find myself having second thoughts about things I thought I was so sure of. A big part of it is because I still have a lot of things on my "to do" list before I settle down. I feel like I'm always in a race against time. I guess that's one thing that I don't share with other twenty somethings who think that they have all the time in the world. To me I feel like 24 hours a day is not enough to do everything and what's this? It's already September! In two months it will be my year anniversary! Time is flying by. 

I know people and things but mostly people wont wait for me but sometimes I have this I love you but I love me more complex. Call it a defense mechanism from things I learned from my young life. Then again, a few of the biggest things on my list happened because of being with the Bubs. So really it's alway a mix bag  of chocolates which is what life is. A mix bag, mine just happens to have brand name chocolates versus the generic ones. 

Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas

In today's post we have top models, Noah Mills and RJ Rogenski that appears on the new issue of Details Magazine. Milan Vukmiriovic captures the boys outdoors in comfy sweater looks styled by Matthew Marden. Even though it's slightly cooler these days, not quite sweater weather yet . . . well not in my part of town, gotta love SF's micro-climates.








 

No comments: