Saturday, December 14, 2013

Only Need The Sun When It Starts To Snow - Alfred Kovac by Eniko Szucs

There are times when I think about my life, and for the past two days I've been doing that a lot. Generally, I'm happy with it. I could make some changes to make it better, if I will be honest. Thing with life, you will never really know what might tomorrow bring. Either that or we already knew what was happening and we just ignore it. Is it human nature to be optimistic? I mean I always thought I'm pessimistic but I guess when we love somebody we tend to forgive a lot of things. 

I made some drastic decisions that will probably throw my life into limbo. But I do firmly believe that it will be best for both parties involved. Not an easy decision but somebody needs to call bullsh*t when they see it. If to ere is human so is being vindictive.

Regardless, have a wonderful weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas! 

Today's post features Alfred Kovac appears on the pages of Elle Hungary as photographed by Eniko Szucs. Cameron Carpenter styles Kovac in pieces by Alexander Wang, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and that Guissepe Zanotti pair.

The worst thing about being with a New York model every time I see New York and well literally see models from the same agency, it just reminds me of said person. It sucks. No wonder Taylor Swift writes those songs about her exes.










No comments: