Thursday, December 12, 2013

Frozen - Steffen Norgaard by Diego Merino

It was no secret that my fellow San Franciscans and I and oh yeah and those pretentious Los Angelians had one of the coldest days here in California to date this year. I just thought it was an excuse to wear scarves , gloves and coats. But, alas, it still made me sick. So much for all the knits, cashmeres, wool and leather and what good it did me. But nobody got time fo dat! Busy, busy, busy days at work and I have a number of Holiday parties to attend to.

Hydrate, rest get enough some sleep, and get going. Life does not wait for no one.

In today's post, we have a beautiful outdoorsy photo story taken by Diego Merino for How To Spend It, Financial Times. It featured the bearded model, Steffen Norgaard at NEVS models. The shoot was styled by Damian Foxe with amazing fur pieces and that poncho by Luis Vuitton.

I'm not going to lie, It made want to buy that poncho.












No comments: