Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Silence Is Golden - Ivan Gonzales, Harry Goodwins, Jibril, Emil, Andy Walters & Marcus Parkin by Mariano Vivanco

Halloween week is here! So how many costumes do you have? I honestly don't remember the last time that I actually wore a costume from the halloween store. I tend to take a more sophisticated approach to Halloween. First, those costumes look cheap. Second, it's always mortifying seeing the same costume on someone else and Third,where's the creativity on that? This year I'm all about masks. I wore a veil adorned by a butterfly over my mouth inspired by the movie poster Silence of The Lambs and the couture show by Giambattista Valli from last Friday's Halloween party and I have in my hands a Maison Martin Margiela  mask. I don't know if I'll be wearing it to one of the parties on Thursday. We shall see.

Halloween will not be the only thing I'm looking forward this week. Somebody is coming to visit me at the end of week. I'm pretty excited about that but not the in-laws part. I'm just kidding, I think.

We open the week with a cover story for the upcoming issue of DSection magazine. The editorial is shot by the great Mariano Vivanco and styled by Paolo Zagoreo with pieces by my favorite designer, Ricardo Tisci for Givenchy. The fashion story features models Ivan Gonzales, Harry Goodwins, Jibril, Emil, Andy Walters, and Marcus Parkin and joined by Betty Adewole.







No comments: