Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Driving In Cars With Boys - Eian Scully, Oraine Barrett, Josh Truesdell, Matt Giesler, Anthony Gallo, Alexey Potseluev, Matthew Coatswort, Brian Shimansky, Kenneth Guidroz Jr. & Justin Hopwood by Richard Phibbs

After a stretch of California weather for the last couple of days, tonight, it seems like Fall is upon us San Franciscans. So should start cycling out my Spring/Summer clothes for coats and sweaters? Probably not. What kind of San Franciscan would I be if I didn't know that it cools down at night?Which is also probably why I feel like I'm missing New York these days. I need seasons in my life.

As much as I love the warm weather that we've been getting here in Northern California. Hello, people wearing less clothes! I need the cooler weather, and the colors of fall more specifically. I need a reason to wear my $1,000 Juun J. neoprene sweater, for Pete's sake! I'm only half kidding.

A few projects coming up at work, some planned trips too and spending my free time at the gym, watching movies(I partially saw Gravity) and driving in cars with boys. It is safe to say that my week is going by just fine.

Well, Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

Today we have an editorial that appears on the newest issue of DSection magazine. Featuring Soul Artist Management talents, Eian Scully, Oraine Barrett, Josh Truesdell, Matt Giesler, Anthony Gallo, Alexey Potseluev, Matthew Coatsworth, Brian Shimansky, Kenneth Guidroz Jr. and Justin Hopwood as photographed by the talented Richard Phibbs. Joseph Episcopo styles the shoot with winter coats by Canali, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, and Versace to name a few. Trying not to sound biased but I really like this editorial!










No comments: