Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Something Borrowed, Something Blue - Janis Ancens by Jacob Sutton

Who knew how stressful wedding planning could be, I mean it was affecting every part of my life. I just started last week to be honest. Now I know why my sister was so on edge when she got married. I could hire a wedding planner but my type A personality would probably get me so hands on that I would do everything anyway. Le sigh. AND what's up with Mom-in-laws wanting to plan things themselves. I know they would be more familiar with the area but after all, This would be my wedding ceremony. I love her but relax!

On other news, since I "technically" married a Canadian I should have been celebrating Thanksgiving yesterday, October 14th. Weird. I mean as if people were still celebrating Columbus Day or anything anyway.

Hope everybody's week is going well.

In today's editorial we have Elite Models Milano talent, Janis Ancens as he appeared on the pages of Numero Homme. The project was shot by Jacob Sutton and styled by Jean Michel Clerc. The vibrant fashion story featured coveted prints for fall/winter from the collections of Dior Homme, Kenzo, Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen to name a few.

I really wish I could get everybody to wear high fashion pieces for my wedding. That would be my dream wedding.











No comments: