Saturday, November 2, 2013

Home - Drew Vine by Christian Ferretti

If I can convince time to slow up and give me time to grow up. . .

There are times in our lives where it would be nice to start over. Slow things a bit, enjoy things as they are before it either passed or moved to the next level. I know a little melodramatic but now that I'm in this position in my life where I feel like "where did yesterday go?" Anxiety is not anybody's friend. I'm not regretting anything but it would nice to slow things down a bit. If one thing I will get out of this, is to love again. Coming from a generation where we see our future started yesterday and we're already late. I might be standing alone.
  
We close the week with and editorial that appears on the pages of Hero Magazine. It features upcoming model from Click models of Los Angeles, Drew Vine. The fashion story is shot by Christian Ferretti and styled by Gro Curtis in my wonderful backyard, San Francisco. Fashion pieces by Vivienne Westwood, Prada, Alexander McQueen and reping SF, Mr. S Leather.








No comments: