Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Look To You - Ricardo Figueiredo by Daniel Rodrigues

I think a part of being independent was that I tend to do everything by myself. Emotionally guarded as they say. I mean I could ask my friends or the Bubs to listen to everything that bothers me but I think in the end I, alone, had to process those emotions. I think, to my sincerest opinion would be one of my biggest strengths and yet my biggest flaw. 

The last couple of weeks had been an emotional roller coaster for me and I had been so busy with everything that I don't think I had actually stopped and process it all out. I supposed that I couldn't quite box it out forever. I don't remember what the Bubs and I were talking over the phone last night that I just felt really sad. It was a weird emotion, almost foreign. Especially coming from a high ecstatic weekend that was the Pride festivities on top of the legalization of a certain marriage. 

At the end of the night, I consider myself lucky for having a person such as the Bubs in my life. I can't wait to start my whole life with you. If I could also add, It's July. W.O.W.

We open the week with an editorial that appeared on the pages of Fashionisto Magazine. It featured Idependent Men model, Ricardo Figueiredo as photographed by Daniel Rodrigues. Stefano Roncato styled Ricardo with fall/winter offerings by Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy. Love. 










No comments: