Saturday, July 6, 2013

Never Enough - Evandro Soldati by Giampaolo Sgura

You know that feeling when you wanted something so bad that once you got it, you don't know what to do next. I think it's just human nature for not being content. That, or just my type A personality. Is it really wrong to have cake and eat it too? I don't think so. Why can't you have both.

Hopefully all my American fashionistos and fashionistas had a fun and safe fourth of July. I know I did.  Now if people would stop lighting up fireworks so I could not suddenly wake up at the middle of the night thinking that the Zombie apocalypse had started. 

Another fun weekend awaits. I could really get used to this short work weeks. Have a great weekend everyone.

We close of the week with an editorial that appeared on the pages of GQ Spain's latest issue. It featured Brazilian male top model Evandro Soldati as photographed by one of my favorite photographers of all time, Giampaolo Sgura. The vibrant swim fashion story was styled by Miguel Arnau.






No comments: