Wednesday, July 17, 2013

American Gothic - Lukas Katinas, Travis Bland, Lucas Pacheco, Bohdan Stupak & Ludovico Vasquez by Giovanni Squatriti

W.O.W. This is probably the longest that I have not posted anything on here. I apologize for that. Between everything that's going on with married ack! life, social life, work and wrapped with being sick. I barely have time to sit down. Not that I'm actually complaining because last week went by because I'm having fun. It's always good to be busy.

I'm sleep deprived, exhausted, a little bit dehydrated and wired with coffee and sugar-free low calorie energy drinks. I would say a typical young, active professional's life living his casual city life. It's alright, really. We only live once.

Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

Today's editorial piece appears on Essential Homme's newest issue featuring the work of another favorite photographer, Giovanni Squatriti. Giuseppe Ceccarelli styles the boys with pieces by Dsquared2, Maison Martin Margiela, Prada, and Salvatore Ferragamo to name a few. Lukas Katinas, Travis Bland, Lucas Pacheco, Bohdan Stupak and Ludovico Vasquez rounds up the cast for the fashion story, American Gothic.








No comments: