Saturday, March 30, 2013

First World Problems - Aleksey Slovedov, Marin Merimaa, Szabolcs Szigethi, Georgios Petinis, Jacob Crosby, Eamon Bardal, Dennis Verbaas, & Florian Specht by David Tan

You know that phrase, First World Problems, that's most of my problems. I know that growing up and living in America with a quite err comfortable family. I know that I find myself complaining about the most minuscule hiccups on technology or first world lifestyle. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this but I do take a lot for granted because I do live in a major metropolis like unlimited texting and calling, wi-fi internet readily available literally everywhere.

Being in a long distance relationship, we rely heavily on technology to work for us. How about throw somebody outside the country where wifi is not everywhere and roaming costs an arm and a leg. Besides the patchy wifi hotspots and the wifi at the place you're staying at and . . . land line. Yes, pay phone and that thing that's connected to the wall when we were kids. Quel horreur!

It's only the second day. I guess Rio de Janeiro is not that bad, I mean it could be worse, really. A lot worse.

We close of this week with an editorial that appears on the third issue of Lab A4 magazine. The editorial features promising faces Aleksey Slovedov, Marin Merimaa, Szabolcs Szigethi, Georgios Petinis, Jacob Crosby, Eamon Bardal, Dennis Verbaas, and Florian Specht as styled and photographed by David  Tan. Of course it includes must-have pieces by Givenchy, Alexander Mc Queen, Comme des Garcons (the visor that I LOVE),  Balmain and Versace to name a few.

I'm going to keep this short because I'm multi tasking right now, Skyping and blogging. #firstworldproblems

Have an amazing weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas!








No comments: