Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Suit Up - Strong Suits by Will Davidson

I guess it was about time that winter comes to SF. For the past couple of days the temperature had been dipping to the lower 40's which to most standards is not that cold but compared to the beautiful weather last week? Yep, I had to break out the sweaters and my lighter coats. My week has been slightly packed and eventful to say the least  both professionally and socially.

Speaking of warmer weather, today's editorial featured a new breed of swimwear that American men are slowly embracing . . . for the good or the bad. Will Davidson lensed the editorial with the styling help of Stevie Dance for the latest issue of Details Magazine. Dance showcased beachwear by Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Versace to name a few.

I personally at not that point yet to wear a skimpy number but I've been wearing a rather loose trunks as swim wear. I just remember I read somewhere in an American magazine making fun one of the celebs wearing trunks at the beach. I just shook my head at the columnist.

Happy Hump Day, my fashionistos and fashionistas!









No comments: