Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things that I Want . . . Part 5

A man bag is something that I always carry around no matter what. One, because I carry a bunch of stuff and two, I carry a bunch of stuff.  I know that in Europe and most fashion capitals, carrying a satchel or a murse or a man purse or whatever you want to call it, and I'm not talking about your Dad's Samsonite, is pretty much normal. I have a few and I'm actually in the lookout for another leather satchel. I have a few that I liked ranging from Kenneth Cole New York of course and not Reaction to Prada. But thanks to a recent post by another fashion blogger (My Many Bags @blogspot), I discovered about this beauty. It's called the Pashli Satchel which is part of the 3.1 Philip Lim Fall/Winter 2011-12 collection and goes for $895 and will be available at Nordstrom coming fall. I just love the textured finish of the calfskin leather with the pinked edges. It comes in Black, Ink, Jade, and Taupe, I personally like the Ink (pictured below) or the Jade. One thing that kinda worries me, is it too feminine?



No comments: