Thursday, June 23, 2011

Milan Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 - Day 1 & 2


It's that time again, Milan fashion week. The beginning cycle of the big hitters. I know I'm a date late which means Paris started yesterday (gasp!).  Regardless the collections looked really good this season. I hate to say this but I'm looking forward to next year's spring/summer season already! Europe trip? Defo!

June 18, 2011
Corneliani

Ermenegildo Zegna
I love the color story.

Costume National Homme
The 80's called, they want their look back. Remember Duckie from "Pretty in Pink"?

Dolce & Gabbana
Eventhough the whole net thing was odd there were a lot of wearable pieces.

Jil Sander

Frankie Morello
This collection kept on getting compared to the Moncler Gamme Bleu S/S 2011 collection but I like that this one has color and seems more three dimensional.

Burberry Prorsum
The details for the sweater on the right is just amazing!

John Varvatos

Roberto Cavalli
Snake skin.

Neil Barrett
I love the fabric and the details used.

June 19, 2011
Bottega Venetta
I love that the electric blue suit didn't really hurt my eyes as much as the other collections.

Emporio Armani

Ermanno Scervino
Always love :)

Salvatore Ferragamo

Pringle of Scotland

Vivienne Westwood
Is in love with the faux bowtie shirts.

Calvin Klein Collection

 Trussardi
I know the change with the creative director but what is this? not loving it.

Prada
Oh Prada, the suit on the left, I really love.

Moncler Gamme Bleu
Nevermind the eccentricity of some of the pieces, this collection is actually very wearable.

Missoni

Presentations
Jimmy Choo, Umit Benan, Avon Celli, Woolrich, Diesel Black Gold, Bally, Piombo, Sergio Rossi, Valextra, Guiliano Fujiwara, Carlo Pignatelli, Les Copains Homme

No comments: