Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summertime - Johannes Rubsamen by Ersoy Alap

I still can't believe that half of the year had passed! Summer time is here well not really for us San Franciscans (worst weather of the year). But Summer time is all about the basics nothing frilly or over the top. Comfort during the warm weather is muy muy importante! In this editorial that appeared on Men's Vogue Turkey Flash model, Johannes Rubsamen (another athlete turned model) was photographed by Ersoy Alap donning pieces from Burberry, and Lacoste. I've always had a soft spot for Lacoste. I love that they remain classically handsome all through the years. The editorial was styled by Semih Gungor. Hopefully the weather forecast for San Francisco was wrong which is not looking too good right now I don't want to be wet during the weekend. Regardless, Happy Weekend my Fashionistos and Fashionistas, see you on Monday!!!









No comments: