Friday, June 24, 2011

Milan Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 - Day 3 & 4

Second part of Milan Men's fashion week, I'm really surprised how I mostly liked the collections. Usually, I would totes be like yuck! on one of them but it seems like every collection was aesthetically pleasing. On to Paris, Au revoir!

June 20, 2011
Dirk Bikkimberg's Sports Couture
Great tailored looks for muscle heads

Iceberg

John Richmond
 Not that I totally hate this collection, its just feel like I've seen it before

Gucci
Renewing my love with Gucci, I love the lilac/purple color just grabs the attention.

Etro
Paisley overload on every possible color combination.

D&G
Since this is the last D&G collection, I think it went out with a bang. Dandy but very wearable.

Canali
I get the Indian influence on this collection but the first couple suits look out of place from the rest.

Z Zegna

Alexander McQueen
A very different feel on the Alexander McQueen man. It sorta reminds me of him but overall a different aesthetic.

Nicole Farhi
 Straight jacket?

Versace
Going back to the old Versace, I hate gladiator sandals but the collection was nice.

June 21, 2011
Dsquared2
A trip all across Europe. Much better collection than the previous one.

Giorgio Armani
Loved the pants on the last picture.

Gazzarrini

Ports 1961

Enrico Coveri
If Ken doll had a line, it would look like this.

Danielle Alessandrini
Another favorite of mine, young and refreshing.

Moschino
Great suits with a vegas flair.

Band of Outsiders
Talk about presentation!

Presentations
Arfango, CarShoe, Church's, Daks Sport, Fratelli Rossetti, Ballantyne, Alberto Guardiani, Marc Jacobs Men, Massimo Sforza, Cesare Paciotti, Italia Independent, Larusmiani, Brioni, Phillipp Plein, De Wan

No comments: