Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Unconventional Chic By The Sea - Lacoste lookbook Spring/Summer 2011

To tell you the truth, I can't believe it's almost spring in a couple of months! I mean I know, granted, it's still snowing in most part of east coast and midwest but it's getting pretty warm here in San Francisco with the occasional cold nights :/ but I digress.
As my friends would attest I love Lacoste! From shoes to accessories I have it. I own it. So am I excited about the new collection? To tell you the truth I am, even though there are some spurts of colors, it's more subtle than the previous collection (Lacoste tends to go bright with their color story). Model Arthur Kulkov was photographed by Steve Hiett for this seasons catalogue shoot.
 . . . and by the way, Happy Hump Day! The work week is almost over.


















No comments: