Sunday, February 27, 2011

London Fashion Week Menswear Collection Fall/Winter 2011-12 Round Up


Paul Costelloe
This collection reminded me of Burberry Prorsum's collection for some reason. Probably the color story and the dinner jackets are the best part of the collection

Jean-Pierre Braganza
Not much of a men's collection but very interesting pieces

bStore
Nothing really innovative but nice classic men's pieces.

Daks
Well the pieces consisted of the same knits in different tones but I do love the extra long scarf.

J. JS Lee



John Rocha 
I love the half fuzzy coat, shearlings on coats is always a must have

Jonathan Saunders
Jil Sanders much? Wow well talk about color. I like the color blocked pieces but don't really care for the veiny ones.

Central Saint Martin MA Fashion
      Pietro Franch

     Pierong Wu
     
     Shaun Samson

Todd Lynn
This is probably one of the best collection from London fashion week. Eccentric but a lot of wearable pieces.

Meadham Kirchhoff
Goth chic/Witch fetish wear. Very interesting show. It was kinda annoying that the show was presented the way it was. two models back to back like a shot gun.

Ashish
and of course fashion week wouldn't be complete without a hobo-chic collection

Alfred Dunhill
The presentation was very handsome and as expected from a Dunhill collection, nice tailored pieces.

J.W. Anderson
I'm not sure if those were skirts or a pants/skirt. The tied sweater on the waist look was interesting and the tail/grunge pants was a nice touch and more hairy shoes.

Topman Design
Oh Topman how I love thee.  I love the textured pieces, nice indeed.

Sibling
I wouldn't mind owning the fuzzy hoody but I do love the playfulness of the collection

Christopher Shannon
Interesting, the whole sleeked hair I have seen from a previous show before. Interesting statement pieces but nothing really stood out to me. The huge pants pockets are just a riot.

Mr Start
Tailored pieces in different colors

Omar Kashoura
Another favorite collection, simple but had very strong looks that I love.

MAN
     Felipe Rojas Llanos

     Martine Rose
  
    New Power Studio
A lot of innovative looks but don't really care for the hip-hop look, I mean it was really nothing special.
The sheer pieces from the Llanos collection was interesting and the Rose was quite quaint.

NEWGEN MEN & Fashion East Men Installations

James Long
It is safe to say the knits are main focal point of the collection and that two tone blend over size knit? I want one right now.

E. Tautz
great outerwear with an interesting color story, and the poodle sweater? too funny

Katie Eary
Spiders and models with Frankenstein stylings. Interesting prints for the club/Raver kid in you.

Cassette Playa
meh

KTZ
Eccentric as always. I mean who wouldn't want a feathered dramatic coat?

Oliver Spencer
Great collection with a hint of military.

Hardy Amies
Turtle necks abound. actually eventhough I personally dont like turtle necks the collection was pretty good.

Tween
Another one of my favorites from London fashion week. 

** Sorry that this is coming out later than I anticipated. but as they say better late than never, no?**

1 comment:

Juergen64 said...

I'ld like to see more skirts and dresses for men! But I want to see them not only on the catwalk, but also in the shops.