Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Way You Look Tonight - Heath Hutchins by Chiun-Kai Shih

Over the weekend, the Bubs and I had an opportunity to play house. My housemates were not home during our anniversary weekend. Not planned but I wasn't complaining. Great music, two bottles of Veuve Clicquot, a crackling fireplace and one Hollywood screen kiss while "The Way You Look Tonight" plays on the background. Perfection.

Hopefully, everybody had an amazing weekend as I did.

Note to self: My tub barely holds two people without making a big wet mess. 

Today, we have an editorial that appeared on the pages of He-Man magazine featuring New York Models talent, Heath Hutchins. The fashion story was shot by Chiun-Kai Shih and styled by Giorgio Ammirabile. The shoot featured fashions by Lacoste, Carlo Pignatelli, Marni and Byblos to name a few.








No comments: