Saturday, November 9, 2013

BFFs and Frenemies - Matt Woodhouse, Edward Wilding, Tyler Maher & Pietro by Thomas Cooksey

The hardest thing that one could try to understand would be the amount of influence that your friends have over you. I would like to say that I'm an individual. In more ways than one, I am. But then these little moments of open heart talks made me feel like, "this is why we are friends." Lovers come and go, but friends will always be there for you. 

The week went by pretty quick for me albeit a slight snag when I got back to work on Tuesday after a five-day weekend. It was great to see the Bubs eventhough the in-laws were in tow. Okay, honestly they weren't that bad. I just had to endure a day doing touristy things.

Well the weekend is here.

We close the week with an editorial that appeared on the latest issue of GQ China Style. The sporty fashion story featured models, Matt Woodhouse, Edward Wilding, Tyler Maher & Pietro and photographed by Thomas Cooksey. The editorial featured fall/winter fashions from Givenchy, Versace, Emporio Armani and Neil Barrett to name a few. The boys were styled by Luke Day. 

This would just me being hyper critical and being a hockey player myself. The thing I don't get was why they have football paddings and helmets on an ice rink? 









No comments: