Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trend Thursdays: Toggle and Pull

Gucci F/W 2010-11

You've seen it before, toggle coats (aka duffle coats)! A great way to get warm without being bulky. I think for most people we do love that fashion is still moving forward and always pushing the envelope but for the pret-a-porter side of fashion, it is always good to know that some pieces are timeless and will always be acceptable to wear in the future. I believe toggle coats is one of them. I also like that the variety is there. You can have a very rugged, workingmen's version or the more luxe, more refined version that comes with a price of course. No matter which one you pick, a toggle coat is versatile and can pretty much go with any outfit you have on.  Not only is it versatile, it also comes in a number of colors, prints and fabrics of course. Do I suggest that you go crazy with the color choice? No. I think sticking to the neutral colors for the fall/ winter season is the way to go.


Here are some of my suggestions:


Where to get them:

No comments: