Monday, March 28, 2011

Runway Monday: Vagabonds - Frankie Morello Fall/Winter 2011/12 Review


Oh the attitude that only a Frankie Morello show can bring. Eventhough that this collection was more subtle in terms of the color story compared to spring/summer collection, it was still loud. The layering of each look was playful but not tacky. I love those oversized knitting needles on the scarf probably not practical but a nice show piece. The outerwear ranges from ponchos to puffy jackets that had subtle touch of Je ne sais quoi and how can I forget those bearded beanies? Another accessory that I love was the shearling lined neck piece. The knit sweaters and cardis were very nice as well. The show production was a little distracting but hey what can I say, I love every second of it.

No comments: