Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Très Romantique! - A Message


I have to apologize for not posting anything yesterday but I'm in the the process of compiling my Menswear runway round-up for New York Fashion Week. It's been non-stop "work" on my part and I try to squeeze in to see some of the shows in between and mingling. But today is a semi-important day, it's Valentine's Day also known as Singles Awareness Day. Whoop-ti-doo!

Well, wether you will be with your special someone or just a group of your single friends talking shit about those couples celebrating the holiday that card companies made up. Try to have a good time. I know I will and I have a date with my Canadian New Yorker. Good thing about this, all I need to do is show up.

As promised to a friend. I will end this post with an iconic salutation.

You know you love me.

xoxo
The Guy in The Mission and Beyond.

Picture Credit:  Mathias Lauridsen by Gemma Edo for Massimo Dutti February 2012 lookbook.

Stay tuned for my New York report coming later this week!

No comments: