Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It Is What It Is - Chad White & Brian Shimansky by Ruvan Wijesooriya

Mardi Gras or should I say Fat Tuesday was yesterday. I grew up Catholic but I have not practiced fasting nor watched what I ate during lent in years. I know my mother would be Oh-So proud. Eversince college, to me, Mardi Gras has only been associated with consumption of some form of alcoholic beverage on a weeknight. But hey how is that any different from an after-work activity with 20-somethings semi/professionals like myself. Not a damn thing. It is what it is.

For my mid-week editorial post, I give you a great editorial story that appears on the current issue of Flaunt magazine. Some Dudes Marry Dudes is photographed by Ruvan Wijesooriya and features top models Chad White and Brian Shimansky. The faux-couple were styled by Long Nguyen with pieces by Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, and Versace to name some.

I promised that I wont get political nor religious in my blog but I have to agree to what Anne Hathaway said during a speech,

Love, is a human experience, not a political statement.

Change is coming and in the end, all we can do is breath. It is what it is.

Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas.















No comments: