Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Takes Time - Javier V. & Niki Burton by Jose Morraja

With V-day (Valentine's Day) coming, my email is bombarded with great deals from flower shops and chocolatiers I have used in the past. Honestly, being not spoken for this year makes it easier for me to prepare for the unofficial holiday, do nothing. I know that someone in New York is planning something but that's out of my hands besides as it turns out, my trip to New York will depend how efficient I perform in Las Vegas. If I can get everything done and no surprises presents itself I will be there just in time for Valentine's day errr . . . I mean last stretch of New York Fashion Week.


In the latest issue of the Spanish magazine Neo2, Niki Burton and Javier V. appears on an editorial story that is lensed by Jose Morraja. It Takes Time To Be A Man is styled by Leticia Orue with pieces from Dior Homme, Dsquared2, and Louis Vuitton to name a few.

I love that this editorial is featuring my next purchase, The Dsquared2 blazer. Alright my fashionistos and fashionistas today will be a long day for me. Have a good one.














No comments: