Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New Year To Be Thankful For . . .

Way to start off the New Year with a bang! A few colab projects lined up, a couple of major shows already under my belt and it's just February. I have to turn down some of the shows I got invited to for New York fashion week namely my MOST important invite this season, Marlon Gobel, because I will be in Las Vegas for a couple of trade shows. Yes, I'm still bummed out that I can't go but alas work comes first. In a good note, I'm anxious to see what the exhibitors have to offer in these trade shows and find that it item of the season and finish off my week and fly out to NYC for the remainder of NYFW.

But right now I would like to thank the designers that has recognized the existence of this blog. I know there are literally millions of us out there and to be recognized is an honor. Thank you for the invites to the shows and the individuals that offered collaborations. Of course, my fashionistos and fashionistas around the world who visits my site regularly. Lastly, my family and friends and this someone that I always forget that lives three hours ahead of me, wink . . . I wish every time I wink, it makes that *ding* sound.

Thank you, Thank you!

Well another hump day is upon us.

Photo Credit: Eian Scully (Soul Artist and Nous).

No comments: