Thursday, February 16, 2012

That's A Wrap! - Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York


Alright, another New York fashion week wraps up and I'm almost done going through the pictures and videos of the shows that I missed. I think it is a great overall season's collections. Nothing really made me cringe. Although a handful of previous favorites did not show this season. The ones that did, I loved. Not to mention a few surprises from big hitters like Tommy Hilfiger and Siki Im.

Again, I would like to thank every designer (and their PR people) for the invites for this season's shows. I deeply appreciate the recognition. Yeah, it sort of makes all of this worthwhile.

On a side note,  I'm working non-stop to get the round-up up by the end of the week. London Fashion Week starts tomorrow and I return to "reality" today. My regular Thursday Trend Report/What I Want post will resume next week.

Have a good one, my fashionistos and fashionistas.

Photo Credit: Antonio Azzuolo Presentation.

No comments: