Monday, February 27, 2012

Runway Monday: Chilaxin' - Marni at H&M

My weekend went by like it never existed. After an . . . interesting fashion show on Saturday (Runway round up coming later this week), I pretty much just spent the whole weekend hanging out socializing with people or talking on the phone with New York . . . not I'm complaining or anything. Do you all think it would be weird to have an iPhone Facetime date where we both go to a restaurant and just chat while we eat? Oh the woes of a long distance relationship.

Well, Another full week is upon us.

For today's Runway Monday. I think it's about time to feature Marni at H&M. Eventhough I sort of like how easy-comfy looking the collection is, not to mention completely wearable, I'm still on the fence about it all. Of course there are pieces that I would want to own, like the vest and probably the spring/summer scarf. The prints on the shirts are quite nice as well.

Another reason I am sort of not excited about it is because it is being released on March 8th, a Thursday! Umm that's a work week for most people. Is it worth camping out? Perhaps. According to a few bloggers that I follow that got their sweaty (or not that sweaty) hands on the pieces before everybody did the quality is better than the previous capsule collections.

Adrian Bosch is the face of the Marni at H&M lookbook that mirrors the Marni Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

The commercial by Soffia Coppola is quite nice as well, very mellow. After the video a link to the behind the scenes is included. So, follow that and just listen to Coppola's soothing voice as she explains her vision.  










No comments: