Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Leap of Faith - Jan Aeberhard by Herring & Herring

Put away the flowers and the stuffed toys. It's back to the grind for most. I have a day to collect myself from my suitcase before I go back to work. It has been a crazy couple of days of running around, literally. But last night made it all worth while, per se. I guess just my Facebook friends would get that.

At any rate, hope everybody had a dandy time yesterday and a post V-day Tennyson thought,

 it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

I'm glad I made my leap of faith of sorts, my New Yorker. Happy Hump Day!

In today's editorial, Jan Aeberhard clones himself in search of perfection. The haunting photo story appears in the new issue of Nordic Man photographed by Herring & Herring and styled by Katie Burnett.

I really believe that we need more editorials like this in the US. I'm getting tired of celebrity story spreads in men's magazines.











No comments: