Thursday, February 23, 2012

Black & Gold Part 1 - Matt Woodhouse & Toby Denyer by Toby Knott

It seemed everybody was having one of those very long short work week, me included. So I ended up celebrating hump day by watching a hockey game in North Beach and finishing the night catching up with a few friends over drinks. Sure, I didn't get to talk to New York that long but it was okay. We were both busy hanging out with friends.

In today's editorial that appeared in Rollacoaster magazine. Matt Woodhouse and Toby Denyer appeared in a black and gold pieces by Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, Gucci and American Apparel. The editorial was shot by Toby Knott and styled by Way Perry. 

This is sort of the look I'm going for, for Saturday's Love + Rock & Roll fashion show. Black and Gold, I'll be posting the second part of this post tomorrow.







No comments: