Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Forward - Bo Roberts, Brad Alphonso, Max Silberman, Chris Brown, Jerreth Ludwig & Jose Parra by Brian Kaminski

Aren't I glad that everything is slowing down quite a bit at work. A little breather is always nice. I can't complain about the great weather that San Francisco's been having either. I just wish that sometimes when I feel like going out, the Bubs is here to do, you know, those normal relationship stuff, kind of frustrating sometimes. I would be lying if I say I don't miss going out to dinner almost every night. Well I guess the money we save from not going out to dinner all the time we use on our plane tickets . . . well that's not entirely true since I spend mine on new shoes, shirt, rings and more shoes. So I guess it's a win-win situation. I got to look on the positive side. 

In today's editorial post we have one that appears on the newest issue of Attitude magazine. The Snapshots of L.A. features talents Bo Roberts, Brad Alphonso, Max Silberman, Chris Brown, jerreth Ludwig and Jose Parra. Photographed by Brian Kaminski and styled by Frank Strachan with pieces by Givenchy, Versace, Mugler, Louis Vuitton and Prada to name a few. To be honest, LA can be fashionable but not in a way that New York is fashionable. Sometimes it can be just tacky. 
























No comments: